Go to Main Page (new window opens)
Do you need chat rights? Please message Misti Shackleton for chat rights.
FUNSIES works very hard to make your experience the best it can be. It seems silly to write a grade-school, "how to mind your manners", but this is needed in a group this size and with some persons unable to respect the moderators/staff.
If you've never been warned - this is just information for you and to show you that we will work hard to make your time in FUNSIES group a pleasant one.
Parents and their children are our first priority. We want you to feel safe in the group as well as on any of our sims. The rules listed below are for the very very very few, ( under .000001% of group members), who refuse to respect the rights of parents to have a safe place as well as refuse to show staff the respect they've earned.
FUNSIES group is for support, technical questions as well as some light-hearted fun.
The group is not a place to debate or argue with owners, staff or other parents.
1) Only FUNSIES/EDEN related questions/comments: NO discussion or questions about like-item stores (Babies, huds, maternity etc). Period. Period. We do not know anyone else's products and it's not our concern what they're saying, doing or coming out with. If unsure, IM a staff member and do not ask in group. If no staff is available, leave a message with Rebekah Recreant and await a reply. NO note cards.
If Rebekah Recreant did not make the item, it does not need to be mentioned in group.
* Anyone who asks a question about another company will receive a verbal warning.
* Anyone who replies with, "I'll message you", or private messages someone asking the question will have chat rights removed.
2) Be nice. Period. Anyone in a bad mood and refuses to behave is asked to close the group and come back another day.
3) Complaint? Contact the owner: Rebekah Recreant
4) Complaining in the group is not allowed. Anyone with an issue is free to message Laguna Recreant or Rebekah Recreant. The owners make themselves available for support; daily. There is zero tolerance for complaints in group or rude comments in group. If unsure - don't say it.
5) If a staff member asks to stop something, stop. Just stop. Don't try and debate. Don't heat up the group. Stop. Choosing to ignore a staff member is grounds for their decision on disciplinary action. All staff members have full rights to move anyone causing issues from "chat rights" to "perm-banned from sims". Period.
6) If you feel you're joking but someone asks you to stop - stop. What you may think is funny another may find offensive.
7) No being rude about how many children a person has, what they've chosen for their child's name or how they choose to roleplay. Period.
I will stand behind my staff all the time. I entrust them to make the right decisions, if not, they would not be staff. So show them the respect they deserve.
(this is only a courtesy list and depending on the offense, a person can go from warning to banned)
1) Verbal warning
2) 24 hour chat rights removed
3) 30 days chat rights removed
4) Banned from chat permanently
5) Banned from FUNSIES group (no 5% discount would be able to be used)
6) Banned from all of FUNSIES/EDEN sims
If you have a concern, complaint, please contact Rebekah Recreant or Laguna Recreant. We want you to enjoy your experience and here for you!
FUNSIES IntelliGrow Babies & EDEN RolePlay Hud